Welcome to our blog. We are two girls from holland blogging about fashion, beauty and our style. Hope you like it!

Pagina's

05 mei, 2013

SUNNY SUNDAY ☼

Hi guys!

How was your weekend!? My weekend was great but weekends are always going fast :(. Tomorrow school and it will be a long day for me. But we still have a couple hours so enjoy it! I am going to lay down in the sun and I want to paint my nails and maybe do some nail art. It's a beautiful day here in Holland. The sun is shining and that don't happens a lot. How is the weather overthere?

This was my outfit today. I love to wear basics in the weekend. I wore a statement(?) bib necklace which I bought on ebay! I love ebay and I am doing a lot of ebay-shopping lately. When I get all of my orders I wil do a ebay-shopping-haul for you guys.

 


 
Love,
 
Görkem

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...