Welcome to our blog. We are two girls from holland blogging about fashion, beauty and our style. Hope you like it!

Pagina's

16 april, 2013

SHOPPING HAUL

Hi guys!
Sunday was a cleaning day for me! I cleaned every area of my room and spended a lot of time with seperating clothes I don't wear anymore. At the end of the day I had 4 big trash bags with clothes I don't wear anymore. I even had some pieces with a price tag! My mother wasn't happy about that but what can I do!? I don't wear things I don't like and mostly buy them because they are cheap and not because I like them so much. That's something I want to change because it is a lot of waste of money.. Back to the point. I have now little bit more space in my wardrobe and I decided to fill that up. So I went shopping with one of my friends yesterday. We travelled by train to Almere and went to Primark. I didn't buy a lot because I didn't have much to spend. This is all I bought. The pink jacket is from H&M and the necklace from WE fashion.










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...