Welcome to our blog. We are two girls from holland blogging about fashion, beauty and our style. Hope you like it!

Pagina's

10 april, 2013

Busy days..

Hi guys!
So we didn't write a while but we are back ^^ It was a busy few months for us. I just finished my examination week, and am waiting at my grades now. Hope that they are above 5.5! We are thinking to blog also about make-up and music and stuff. The weather here in the Netherlands is always rainy so we can't make a lot outfit posts. Willemijn will go to a concert so she will write something about it soon!

Oh and I ordered knock off lita's a while ago but have forgot to post it in the blog. They are very comfy and I love them. I don't wear them much because i go to school by bus. Btw a couple weeks ago was my birthday! I am finally 18 (: I didn't celebrated big, just with family and friends. I got a lot of money and some little presents.

Here are the pictures of my lita's



 
Love you all!

Görkem

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Waar heb je de lita's gekocht? :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Op deze site:
      http://www.wholesale-dress.net/noble-style-thick-heel-lacing-up-design-pu-boots-black-28color-of-shoelace-is-send-by-random-29-g1396238.html

      Maar op ebay zijn ze goedkoper!
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/321099970815?var=510109701403&ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

      Verwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...