Welcome to our blog. We are two girls from holland blogging about fashion, beauty and our style. Hope you like it!

Pagina's

24 november, 2012

DIY Galaxy shoes

Hi Guys!

I finally made my own galaxy shoes! :) I'm so happy with it. It was the first time I did it and I think the result is quite good. First I wanted to buy a pair of shoes but I couldn't find one I like, so I decided to use my old Vans. Soon I'll make a new pair of galaxy shoes because this was just for practice :)
Here are the 'before' and 'after' photos.



Shoes- Vans
Used colors- azure blue
                     silver
                     ultra blue
                     orchidee (purple)

xoxo Willemijn

2 opmerkingen:

  1. that's really cool and an awesome idea to do this on his own! but how do you do this??
    and i like your blog! i want to see more and that's the reason that i follow you two!
    maybe you can have a look to my blog! ;)
    Larissa <3

    http://to-mr-rabbit.blogspot.de/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you! Actually it's really easy. You pick (4 or more) colors you like. I have chosen dark blue, blue, purple and silver. I started with the dark blue, making random spots around the shoe, then I took the lighter blue and purple, and did the same thing. For the stars I took an old toothbrush and dipped it in the silver color andI splashed it on the shoe. Another useful thing is to check a tutorial on youtube! :) If you made your own galaxy shoes, we would like to see the result :D

    Love Willemijn and Görkem

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...